Updated COVID-19 Safety MeasuresAugust 6, 2021 Announcements
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise, we updated our safety measures to help keep you and your family safe when you visit our clinic. Our clinic follows very strict infection control, personal protective equipment and sterilization protocols every day as part of our normal course of business, and we added the additional measures below to provide extra precautions during this time.
- Masks are required in all areas of our clinic for all patients and escorts, regardless of vaccination status.
- Our clinic will have face masks available for patients if needed, however, if you have your own, please wear it to save masks for those who do not.
- Patients may be accompanied by one escort, i.e. one legal guardian may attend an appointment.
- All patients and escorts will encounter a simple screening at check-in and asked the following two questions. If the answer is “Yes” to either question, non-emergency visits will be rescheduled. If it is an emergency, we will work with you to determine the best solution to receive the care you need.
- Do you have any COVID-19 related symptoms?
- Have you been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- If a patient or escort has been sick or suspects they have a fever, they should reschedule to help keep everyone safe.
- Masks are required in all areas of our clinic for all employees, regardless of vaccination status.
- Employees are required to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) in clinical situations, including N95 masks, surgical gowns, gloves, masks and face-shields.
- Sick employees will not be allowed to enter the clinic.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the clinic.
- Surfaces in treatment rooms will be disinfected before and after each procedure.
- Waiting areas will be cleaned regularly throughout the day (morning, noon, close)
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to require extra safety measures during this time. We look forward to seeing you at our clinic and taking care of your smile!