Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, it has always been our top priority to keep you safe when you visit our clinic. Our clinic follows very strict infection control, personal protective equipment and sterilization protocols every day as part of our normal course of business. However, with COVID-19 still being a public health concern, we have updated our plan to ensure we are following the guidelines laid out by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, American Dental Association and the Arkansas Department of Health in order to keep you and our staff safe during this time.
- At the provider’s discretion, patients and escorts may enter the waiting area upon arrival and are not required to wear a mask.
- At the provider’s discretion, patients may be accompanied by one or more escorts/legal guardians, i.e. both parents may attend an appointment.
- All patients and escorts will encounter a simplified screening at check-in and will be asked the following question. If the answer is “Yes”,, non-emergency visits will be rescheduled. If it is an emergency, we will work with you to determine the best solution to receive the care you need.
- Have you been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Employees are required to wear masks in all clinical and operatory areas of the clinics regardless of vaccination status.
- Employees are required to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) in clinical situations, including N95 masks, surgical gowns, gloves, masks and face-shields.
- Employees should call their supervisors if they are symptomatic.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the clinic.
- Surfaces in treatment rooms will be disinfected before and after each procedure.
- Waiting areas will be cleaned regularly throughout the day (morning, noon, close).
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to require extra safety measures during this time. We look forward to seeing you at our clinic and taking care of your smile!